NARS Eyeshadow in Ondine

Wednesday, 18 December 2013


In recent months I have become a big fan or NARS cosmetics. Perhaps its because NARS was the first high-end brand that I indulged in, then again it may be the amazing quality and the fact that its worth every penny. I convinced myself that I needed to invest in more NARS eyeshadows, due to my love for my duo that I received for Christmas. The quality is far above that of any other eyeshadows I own from drugstore brands, and now that I have branched out into the higher end eyeshadows, such as NARS, I will not be going back!

Ondine immediately caught my eye when I was last at the NARS counter in Space NK. Its a beautiful light dusty rose shade, with a shimmery undertone, which is hardly noticeable. When worn I find it to be only a few shades darker than my natural eyelids, and its therefore an incredibly subtle colour to wear, perfect for natural makeup looks. As custom with NARS eyeshadow, the shadow is highly pigmented and it is long lasting. 

If you're thinking of branching out into the more expensive makeup brands, then NARS really is the place to begin. The prices are justifiable when you realise hoe superior the quality is. 

8 comments:

  1. Love this colour! I've never tried a NARS eyeshadow before, but I've heard good things :)xo

    http://901lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shade! You can definitely use this for an everyday natural look or a more smokier look. Very versatile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the Nars duo in Alhambra, such amazing quality!
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of NARS as well. It's not overtly expensive but has great quality. I'll have to remember ondine color - looks beautiful.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Price always puts me off high-end, and I know you are paying the price for good quality but most of the time cheap compare well! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice product <3333 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely shade! I have only tried their blushes but I have been interested in their concealer, eyeshadow and lip products as well. NARS is definitely one of my favourite higher end brands. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete



If you have any further questions please email me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...