MAC Eyeshadow in Sumptuous Olive

Friday, 13 December 2013


I very rarely shop at MAC, purely because my nearest counter is over an hour away and I dont trust buying makeup online. So, you can imagine how excited I was when I came across a MAC store on my travels in London last week. I could have spent hours, and hours deliberating over what I wanted, and I really could have bought a big bundle of items, but I am trying to be restrained and so I went in with the idea of picking up an eyeshadow. Initially I wanted Woodwinked, but it is incredibly similar to all the other eyeshadows I own, so I decided to go for something a little different. So, thats how I came to own Sumptuous Olive, which is a shade I have heard mentioned frequently in videos by Tanya Burr and Pixiwoo. Having green eyes, I felt that the olive toned shadow would suit my eyes and just be a better alternative to my go-to neutrals.

Sumptuous Olive is a gold toned olive shade, with a deep green undertone, it is ideal for green eyes. Its highly pigmented, and long lasting, as custom with MAC shadows. It is understandable as to why Sumptuous Olive is mentioned frequently on blogs and YouTube as it is a very different and unique shade. It also blends alongside brown shadows and works to create a beautiful smokey eye for green eyes.

7 comments:

  1. I love this colour, I used it on my mum who has hazel eyes with a bit of sable and it looks lovely ;)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had all MAC eyeshadows! this one is so nice <3

    Dots & Laces

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty color, it looks like it would be perfect for green eyes! :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous colour. I have so many Mac shadows on my wishlist.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty color!! I can see green eyes popping with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this colour so much lately, didn't think it would suit my green eyes but now I'm interested! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Writing articles and blog posts is absolutely entertaining. I much like your blogging site in addition to stuff you cover with it. To remain chic in quick style I take advantage of jojoba lip balm.

    ReplyDelete



If you have any further questions please email me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...