Lush 'Butterball' Bath Bomb Review

Monday, 16 December 2013


The winter months have arrived, and it is customary that when the winter rolls in, the bath products roll out. I go slightly overboard on bathbombs when the weather gets colder, I find that there is something comforting about a warm bath and colourful bubbles!

I recently decided to try 'Butterball', a low fuss bathbomb. Its not the most exciting, there are no colours too it, no confetti that pops out, no masses of bubbles, no glitter, no loud fizzing, all in all its quite the boring bathbomb. However, it has other qualities that make it equally worth it. Firstly, its not called 'Butterball' for nothing, it leaves your skin feeling as if you've soaked in butter, and there is certainly no need to use body butter after popping this in your bath. It leaves your skin feeling thoroughly moisturised, and baby soft. It almost feels that there is a layer of the bath bomb still clinging to your skin for days afterwards.

It doesn't have a scent, that I could determine. Just a slight hint of cocoa butter. It fizzes marginally, (in the photos, I added the bath bomb into an already bubble filled bath), but it generally goes quite undetected after the bathbomb has completely disintegrated. 

Its one of Lush's cheaper bath bombs, at only £2.50. But it certainly is packed with all the goodness, and not worth missing out on!

4 comments:

  1. Need to invest in more bathbombs~ I've been so stressed these days that i can do with a nice bath :) It is a good thing that it moisturises too as my skin is getting so dry and horrible~ Need some TLC.

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this butterball :) Need to make a trip to LUSH soon!
    Have a lovely day~ <3

    *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time for me to do some shopping. But I must know first, is the residue left behind from the butter ball greasy or dirty-feeling for the days after its use? Great post :) xoxo

    ♡ Emily ⎜ daisylocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I have never tried a Lush product. I think it's about time, and that would be a good one to start with. I must say though, taking baths scares me because my doctor tells me it makes it easier to get UTI's and such. Sorry if that's gross, ha.

    ReplyDelete



If you have any further questions please email me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...