Degustabox

Saturday, 21 December 2013


Monthly subscription boxes are increasingly popular and have been for the past few years. I am familiar with all of the beauty boxes, such as Glossybox and its contemporaries. However I am slightly less aware of monthly food subscription boxes, and as a HUGE fan of food (what girls not?!) I can say that I was incredibly excited to open my Degustabox and see all the goodies waiting for me!

Inside I found:
- Belvita Breakfast Cocoa with Chocolate Chip Biscuits (x6)
- Belvita Breakfast Duo Crunch Biscuits (Apricot & Live Yoghurt) (x5)
- Bavaria Premium Original Non-Alcholic Beer
- Bavaria Lager Shandy
- Bavaria Radler with a Hint of Lemon
- Bisto Chicken Stock Melts (x6)
- Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate with a Hint of Chilli
- OXO Shake & Flavour Garlic & Herb Seasoning Granules
- Bisto Chefs Special Gravy Granules: Caramelised Onion Gravy, Rich Beef with Cracked Black Pepper, Chicken with Sage & Onion, Lamb with a Twist of Mint
- Levi Roots Smoky Jerk Cooking Sauce
- Levi Roots Jerk Chicken Paste
- Drink Me Chai Spiced Chair Latte 
- Yu! Granola & Mango (x6)
- Yu! Granola & Strawberry (x6)

I was impressed by the variety that this box had to offer. There were options for breakfast, supper, snacks and beverages. Obviously not every item in the box appealed to me, mainly due to the fact that I am quite fussy when it comes to food. However, even the things that I wasn't ecstatic about I have plans for (for example, the chilli dark chocolate will taste delicious in brownies!). Its simply a case of trying to be more creative with the things you have! 

This box would be ideal for those at uni, its under the £10 mark, and you get a box packed with goodies that will last you weeks. The products in this box were all easy to use, for example, the Levi Roots cooking sauces; its simple to pop some sauce in a pan alongside some chicken and create a quick and easy meal. Other products, such as the gravy granules and stock melts, which are handy essentials to have stored away for those spontaneous cooking moments! Sunday roast anybody?! The beers may be perfect for any male housemates, or for yourself! And the chocolate is certainly a winner to treat yourself to, or make brownies with? 

What do you think of Degustabox?
I think its fantastic value, and perfect for uni students on a low budget, who wish to get the most out of their money!


26 comments:

  1. I have never ever heard of a monthly food box but oh my days this looks perfect! Who doesn't love food? And who doesn't love receiving parcels? This has to be the best monthly subscriptions ever, and i really want to try it now!! :) xx

    Celine from Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD, I want one! This is awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow if it's that full every month then it's a great box for signing up for - be a great way for trying out new foods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just subscribed first box is £4.99 and you can cancel at any time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post , thank you for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a party in the box! I personally love experimenting new food and tastes too! <3

    Check out my latest post on 2013 Christmas Recap :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foooooood! Mu mouth is droolling, It's 3.36am and I'm hungry!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi cool blog
    http://amantrascourture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. authentic epileptic kerplunk hearts auger lowitsch sweetenlo iakovlev veneer
    Base Jumping Games

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm at university at the moment, this looks like such a good care package!

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete
  11. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look amazing! As a student i'm definitely interested in these!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *The blog was absolutely fantastic! Thanks for this post

      Delete
  13. cool!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Student or not, this box is amazing! Wow, I'm going to go take a look on the website right now, such amazing value for money, thanks for sharing!
    Loving the blog! Following on GFC, bloglovin Twitter and more! Looking forward to the next post! xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so lovely! I have a giveaway on my blog, if you're interested. Have an amazing day!

    giveaway♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh, I'm so hungry now!!!
    I'm a beginning blogger, check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful blog *o*
    I'll eat it all!
    I would love to follow each other, let me know what do you think about it :)
    http://sassycarolyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great idea, especially since I'm at uni and find it hard to try new foods! Also I love the lyout of your blog, very lovely :) xoxo

    http://whatthesam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete



If you have any further questions please email me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...